Connect with free Wi-Fi, provided by AT&T
|We understand that when traveling, it's important to stay connected. That's why we've provided free Wi-Fi in all terminals, parking garages and gate accessible areas for all DFW customers. Our free Wi-Fi service is provided by AT&T and is available at no charge. |
|Follow these steps to connect with DFW Airport's free Wi-Fi.|
- Simply turn on your Wi-Fi signal on your mobile device(s).
- When connected at DFW on Wi-Fi, there are two networks to choose from.
- Select the "attwifi" hotspot for a connection speed of 5.0 GHz (or faster depending on your mobile device).
- Select the "att-24" or "attwifi-24" hotspot for a connection speed of 2.4 GHz
- Login and accept the terms and conditions.
- In exchange for our free Wi-Fi, you may be asked to provide your email address to sign up for the DFW Airwire e-newsletter. You'll learn more about the latest news, promotions and updates happening at DFW.
- After you submit your email address and information, you are immediately connected to the web, right at your fingertips.